Wednesday, February 24, 2016

NF DAM 186 Two more for exhibition

NF Digital Art Meme, DAM 186

NF Digital Art Meme, a meme for digital artwork. photo art, abstracts and other creative work.  From camera, Art software's, paint or sketch. When you have an image of your art, it is digital.
For more details see the link to About NF DAM below the header.

click to enlarge
 Weed

Energy forest
  © NF PhotoArt 160224

These two are not made as posters, only as 20x30 cm images. But I share them anyway. They will be on a separate  board from the others that are framed or made posters. It was too expensive to order any better at the moment.

Bildverkstan on NatureFootstep Photo

IMPORTANT!
Please visit my entry and as many other participants you can. I´d like this to be a living meme not just another linky list. So far it is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating. As you know I´m a busy woman but I always return a comment. :)
If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment on your entry.


You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.  I will remove your link without notice. 

Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
- --
Labels:  , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. It is always the question of large or not large, pixel, millimeter and AUSGANGSMATERIAL and so on.... we all know these problems. But the net gives so many new possibilities, that we all never had before!
    I remember, when I set with my husband in our kitchen to develop black-white fotos ...
    1973!
    Do you have experience with this???????? Children of today cannot imagine!
    Herzlich Pippa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure do. I´m old enough to have two grown up grandchildren. :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful work, i like the colors and the abstract art!
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely, Monica! I especially like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful -- 'weed' seems like not a beautiful enough word to describe that first collage picture (but I like a lot of weeds and am never sure whether a plant is a weed or a wildflower). 'Energy Forest' is wonderful. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's splendid! In a mix of colors... Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry I missed your linkup but wanted to invite you to share at http://blackandwhiteweekend.blogspot.com/. Please let me know if you'd like to have your linkup listed on my blogroll - it's on my sidebar.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment if you like what you see.